The days of meticulously painting nail designs are gone with the wind! Last year things took a big turn when a friend gave me a set of nail wraps. This addiction is seriously hard to kick.
Here's how I apply mine:
- Cover the nails on one hand with wraps. Smooth them down with the other hand. until they feel secure and you can see the outline of your natural nail. Push the wraps into the crease of your natural nail.
- Gently file the excess sticker from the tips of your nails. Use a downward motion.
- Here's the trick... Slowly trace along your nail with an Exacto knife. Do your best to complete each ail in one motion to maintain clean lines. Don't use too much pressure or you may cut yourself. Pull off the remainder of the sticker.
- Finish with a top coat. Pay close attention to the tip of your nail and outter edges to avoid premature peeling. Wraps should stay fresh for between 1-3 weeks.
To remove old glitter wraps lightly rub with remover, followed by a dry file, and finished with more remover.
- Nail Rock X Meadham Kirchhoff decals sold exclusively at Topshop
- Salon Effects by Sally Hansen
- Trend Tips by OPI sold exclusively at Sephora. See also: Betsey Johnson X OPI X Sephora wraps here.
What are your favorite nail products right now?